New Hi-Tech hyaluronic acid products are now available for the
correction of wrinkles. They can easily be injected into the skin,
are very stable, and ensure a long-lasting cosmetic result. This
new type of hyaluronic acid spreads evenly through the skin,
creating a smooth transition between treated and non-treated areas.
This anti-wrinkle treatment results in a particularly natural,
Hi-Tech supply five types Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers:
Fine/Medium/Derm Deep/Ultra Deep/Subskin,these five types are
particularly suited to treatment with fillers: Superficial
wrinkles, e.g. crow's feet or upper lip wrinkles, moderate to
deeper wrinkles, e.g. forehead lines, wrinkles around the nose and
mouth. These new products are ideally suited to increasing lip
volume or improving contours.
1.Lift saggy bottom;
2.Increase buttocks size;
3.Boost confidence ;
4.Improve skin texture.
• Immediate and long-lasting effects;
• BDDE cross-linked technology ensure uniformity of gel particle;
• High viscosity for a great filling capacity and optimized
elasticity for modeling and a natural,beauty look;
• Easy to inject .Non-surgical within 30 minutes procedure.
Safety and Effective
• Non allergenic ,no need of allergy testing previously to the
• Limited risk of side effects or inflammation thanks to our unique
• Purification ,removal of oxygen and sterilization.
• Orginal BD glass syringe ,2*BD needles;
• Special shape of plunger rod;
• Ergonomic fingers grip;
• Stability and full control during the whole treatment.
• Produced in our own factory ensures lower price and high quality;
• Small quantity is also acceptable.
Test and Conclusion
Analysis of clinic test effect
Statistic analysis shows that during the clinic test observation
period (≤24 weeks), the cross linked sodium hyaluronate gel has
good clinic treatment effect and can effectively remove wrinkles
and local indent. All performance indicators of the products meet
the expected targets and comply with the clinic requirements.
During clinical process, no serious complications or adverse
reaction occur, showing that it is of considerable safety.
Conclusion of clinic test
The cross linked sodium hyaluronate gel is chiefly used in
injection into the intermediate and deep dermis layer to correct
medium or serious facial wrinkles and folds, and can be clinically
used as beautifying injection for wrinkles and local indent. It is
deservedly an ideal soft tissue fillers.